Pray for Thailand!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The road to Thailand continues November 2009

Welcome to my blog. This blogging stuff is a new adventure for me. As many of you know I have been raising support and preparing to move to Thailand for a while now. This blog is just the next step in better connecting with my partners in this ministry. I am so thankful for everyone who has been behind me so far with supporting, garage sales, prayers and just the love you have shown. I am continuing to pursue God's will in this journey and hopefully make it out to the field in the early part of 2010. Thailand is in need of workers so that is what I am going to continue to strive to get out there in the near future.

Prayer for this month:
1. That I would grow in a knowledge of Him so that I can better share his love.
2. That i would trust in God's perfect timing.
3. That God would raise up a monthly support team.
4. That God would be working in the hearts of those that will partner with me in prayer and finances. They are just as essential to the ministry as I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment