Pray for Thailand!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

#3 REASON: More people partnering at smaller amounts of money equals more accountability, more prayers, and a larger part of the body invested in reaching the nations!!!

So right now a lot of people do not have an extra $50 or even $25 a month to give. So the solution is either pray and see if God wants you to sacrifice something to be able to give more or we should be praying for MORE PARTNERS giving at lower amounts. I have a list of people that receive my prayer updates and if everyone on that list gave $8 a month my expenses would be covered. That’s like taking me out to lunch once a month! And you know, that is a requirement in most of my friendships anyways. : ) So here are some plus for having more partners. More people invested gives me more motivation for me to be fruitful in ministry. I know the amount of people connected to the ministry. I will remember faces of those who are partnering with me and realize their investment along side of mine in His perfect plan. It will also hopefully remind people to pray for the ministry God is calling them to invest in. Praise God for his Body!

No comments:

Post a Comment